Nothing quenches your thirst quite like a fresh and cold brew from the Fort Myers Brewing Company.
This multi-award winning brewery has been making a huge impact on the way Florida makes and views its craft beers. Over 100 establishments serve their crafts all over the state but there is no better place to get a taste than right where they are made. If a full day in the Florida sun has left you feeling parched, here are some of the company’s most refreshing brews that are so good, one glass will hardly be enough to satisfy!
If you love the Fort Myers Brewing Company, you will also want to try the other suggestions we have listed in our free Vacation Guide! From breweries, restaurants, shopping, and more, this handy guide lists everything you need to plan a Fort Myers Beach getaway. Check, too, our available homes for the week you want to visit and join us for vacation!
6 of the Best Beers at Fort Myers Brewing Company
- Gateway Gold: As one of their flagship beers, Gateway Gold is perfect for those new to lusciously bitter brews. The golden ale is smooth, light bodied, and accented with just a touch of sweetness.
- City of Palms Pils: Named after the beloved city of Fort Myers, this crisp ale is the ideal summer beer. It also received the silver medal for the Best Florida Beer Competition in 2016!
- Cypress Strong: This malty beer is a huge crowd pleaser! Its smooth flavor is enhanced with hints of sweet caramel.
- O.Y.A: A double IPA that boasts a potent citrus hop and prominent sweetness. This beer won Fort Myers Brewing Company a bronze medal is 2014 and then a gold medal in 2015! Beer Advocate also called it, “the best use of citra hops in a good while.”
- Red Tape American Amber: This award-winning amber beer is laced with a caramel richness and smooth finish. The crisp, clean bite perfectly balances with the malt, making every sip truly enjoyable.
- Tamiami Tan: A chocolate malt that is perfectly paired with a good cigar. The crisp refreshment is also refined with coffee flavors, allowing for a unique taste you’ll hardly find anywhere else. Even those who turn their noses up at dark ales enjoy this brew.
Fort Myers Brewery Food Truck Rally
Every Thursday evening, stop in for dinner and craft brews at Food Truck Rally! Choose from locally made Cuban cuisine, burgers, Celtic selections, and more! Pair your meal with one of Fort Myers Brewing Company’s craft beers! This duo is so good, you’ll have to go back for seconds.
Tours and Tastings
Interested in a behind the scenes look? The fine people at Fort Myers Brewing Company are more than happy to give you a private tour into the process of each and every brew. You may also visit the tasting room Tuesday-Sunday for pints, flights, growlers, or merchandise. Schedule your tour of the brewery today!
More Fort Myers Beach Breweries You’ll Love
Point Ybel Brewing: Serving the Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel communities, Point Ybel offers tasty selections that enrapture the island life all year round!
Old Soul Brewing Company in Fort Myers, FL: These masterfully crafted beers are made with unique flavors, high-quality ingredients, and a passion for craft brews. Their coconut kolsch and light speed beers are delicious!
Bury Me Brewing: This microbrewery creates beers rooted in tradition with just a touch of innovation. Their small batch beers are made to satisfy a multitude of taste buds. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind beer tasting experience.
Enjoy the Tastes of Fort Myers During Your Stay with Sun Palace Vacations
If you’re planning a visit to Fort Myers Beach, we invite you to discover your own paradise in our luxury vacation rentals. Unlike most Fort Myers hotels, our rentals provide you with all the space and freedom you need for a truly memorable getaway, all at unbeatable prices. Whether you are on the lookout for a beachfront retreat or luxury executive level home, we have exactly what you are looking for! Find your perfect rental with us today and download our free Vacation Guide to start planning your dream beach escape!